Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Monday


When I started this blog I had two main ideas. First to document my time in Silicon Valley and take lots of pictures for those I left in Oregon and Colorado. The second idea was to document days in my life and eventually have guest bloggers that blogged about their day by including what they wore, how they felt, who they saw, what they ate, etc. But I haven't been doing this, I just have been mindlessly blogging about randome parts of my day. Part of this I blame on not having a smart phone to take snapshots throughout my day. It's awkward carrying a camera around and taking pictures of everything. The other part is I keep forgetting. So, I apologize. I will start trying to actually blog about an entire day.
So, its 10am here. I already forgot to take pictures of my breakfast (toast, nectarine, and yogurt) and the run I went on (which was horribly hard). So lets start at what I am wearing today. As I have mentioned before it is really hard to dress for working on a farm. I want to look nice, but you get looks when you don't wear jeans, flannel, or t-shirts. Since I am mainly in the office today and not teaching any lessons here is what I am wearing.
I felt this was a nice balance between farm life and looking nice, so I feel nice. And pictured here are my new Tom shoes, which are becoming my new farm shoes. I am still trying to figure out how to make this blog not boring because I doubt anyone really cares what I am wearing today (well I can think of one person).

1 comment:

  1. Me! I am the one! I heart this outfit! And I heart wearing skirts at unexpected times, like at the farm. Yay!

    ReplyDelete