Friday, October 14, 2011

Fake Fall

While the rest of the country is heading into fall, California has decided to stay in summer. Yesterday it was 90 and today it was 85. So hot. Regardless, my wardrobe wants to transition into fall and I can't wait to wear cozy sweaters and leggings. Here are some of my topic pics for new fall pieces.

I really like these crochet tops from Old Navy. I'm sure my Mom would make fun of me and say I am living in the 70's.




I really like these four sweaters (from JCrew Factory, Old Navy, and Urban Outfitters). I like that looser fitting sweaters are coming back in style.





I really adore these two skirts and dress from JCrew and JCrew factory outlet.

Maybe I will hit it large with the CA lottery, until then these babies will remain in the blog and never reach my closet. Good thing I have a ton of old sweaters to tie me over ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment