Monday, September 26, 2011

Farmers Market and Cookies




I bet you are wondering what I did this weekend, cause I am so thrilling and all. Well, I will tell you. On Sunday Brendan and I went to the Mountain View Farmers Market. It is a pretty great farmer's market. They have all sorts of crazy produce that you wouldn't find in Colorado like grapes, figs, all sorts of weird Asian vegetables.
Don't be jealous....


It is a pretty great, but overwhelming experience. Brendan's expression pretty much sums up how he feels about being draged to the farmers market every week. In this picture we are waiting in line for bread. It's the only place at the market that sells bread. Which is really great bread.
Here is what I made for dinner from our farmer's market outing: stuffed tomatoes, salad, and of course bread.

Here is what I got back after buying bok choy at an Asian stand


Definitely not a quarter

I also made some really great lemon cookies. Well they are lemon cookies stuffed with lemon frosting. You can find the recipe here They are pretty good and full of butter and sugar. Two things that will make me feel better about moving.
Getting the ingredients together

Finished product


Tomorrow I will post what my office looks like!


No comments:

Post a Comment