Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome to Silicon Valley

I just moved to Silicon Valley with Brendan, my boyfriend (after four and a half years it doesn't seem to do justice by just calling him my boyfriend), and our dog. Brendan was offered a pretty sweet job at Mozilla, the people who make the internet browser Firefox. I on the other hand, moved here jobless.
Unlike the previous cities I have lived in (Portland, OR and Fort Collins, CO) this city is not uber bike friendly, obsessed with using everything local, nor do they a coffee shop on every corner. Bummer. But this city is dedicated to an extensive list of Asian and Indian food and taquerias, which I can get into, I just have to rearrange my priorities.
I wanted to start this blog to document what my life is like in this strange area of the U.S. and include what life is like for a stay at home dog mom who loves baking, eating, hiking, biking, and sleeping. Welcome, to A Day in the Life Of.....

No comments:

Post a Comment